top of page

I am a clinical supervisor in the state of CA and have room in my practice to work with Associate Social Workers or Associate Marriage and Family Therapists. If you are interested in earning hours towards licensure and would like to learn more about the possibility of working together, contact me at Please send your resume and a description of what you would like to learn working in a private practice setting.

bottom of page